Building Permits & Variances

Building permits are required for all construction including new construction, outbuildings, additions, remodeling, and decks.

Variances must be obtained from the  Zoning Board and the City for any work done on the city right of way, including culvert extensions, or for structures that vary from the ordinances. Please contact Zoning to apply for a variance. Zoning will review the request and present their recommendation to the City Council for approval. 

Please contact Cheri Wetzel at for a permit application or to apply for a variance.

City Web Map

This GIS Map link is password protected. It is used by the City Council, Zoning, city engineer, and water superintendent for planning and repair purposes. 

Argusville Web Map